top of page

Available Courses

Please use this page to browse through all the courses we have available at Langley Hall Music Academy. The prices shown refer to the price per lesson.

For your information, these are the Terms and Conditions for enrolments at LHMA:

  • For new students enrolled to LHMA:

    • A 25% First Payment will be required to secure their slot. This is a non-refundable reservation fee. By making this payment, you are agreeing to a half term’s notice to withdraw from lessons. A written notice should be sent to the Head of LHMA. The remaining 75% will be divided into two instalments (2nd and 3rd payments).

    • Payment terms are as follows: 1st payment – 25% non-refundable reservation fee to be paid within 48 hours of payment confirmation, 2nd Payment due by 13th September 2021, 3rd Payment due by 1st November 2021

  • For currently enrolled students:

    • Payments will be required half-termly for the number of lessons during that same half-term (5 or 6 weeks)

    • Payment terms are as follows: 1st payment - due by 13th September 2021, 2nd Payment due by 1st November 2021

  • If lessons are not attended for the half-term period, there will be no refund entitlement on monies paid

  • Missed lessons cannot be transferred to another date or refunded, unless under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Head of LHMA

  • You may be entitled to a 5% discount on the total of one term’s fees if one of the following conditions* applies:

    • Enrolling two or more siblings for lessons at LHMA

    • A pupil is applying for two or more instruments


*This discount will only apply to individual lessons, not group lessons. If you are entitled to a LHMA discount, this will be applied to the final payment Invoice amount of the term.

Heading 1

Get a Quote

This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.

Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page